Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Wish List: Day 3



Who wouldn't want to wear this pixel coat and swing high up in to the clouds?  I'm loving the fact that this coat has a hood and hot pinking lining... I mean could it be more perfect.  And, what a unique and whimsical necklace, such a great choice for a gift. 

On another note I just noticed I gained two new followers yesterday, welcome!  Please stay awhile and thank you for stopping by.  For those of your who do stop by often or even every now and then, please look to the left under "My Lovely Readers" and follow along in the fun.  What a treat it would be to hit 100 by my birthday (hint, hint).  So if you would like to join me in my own little fairytale, please do join, you wouldn't want to miss out now would you! All you have to do is click the follow button and follow the directions, its that simple. And look at it this way you could think of it as an early birthday gift. (wink, wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin