Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November + My Birthday Wish List


Well the 1st of November is here and I couldn't be more thrilled.  For one, along with November, Autumn has officially arrived, pumpkin season is in full swing, Thanksgiving is right around the corner, outdoor ice-skaing has began and best of all, my birthday is in fourteen days! While I'm not to big on parties, I personally would rather have a surprise party of some sorts.  But everyones loves a good wish list and well since this blog is all about wishes and dreams, I though why not share with you my ultimate wish list.  So each day for the next two weeks I will be sharing so realistic and not so realistic things that are currently on my radar.  Please feel free to purchase anything that you see and send it my way, email me and I will happily send you shipping info. (wink, wink).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin