Thursday, January 1, 2009

Clear the Slate & Start Fresh...

While reading the Daily Republic this morning looking for coverage on my brothers basketball game from the previous day (FYI: they won the game and he was named ALL-Tournament.. MVP of the Holiday Classic) I came across a column named "Annie's Mailbox" The column caught my eye as the title said "A reader's poem to help get the new year started on the right foot"

So I read... I loved... and I thought I would share.


FNC & CJC getting the New Year started on the right foot.
12/31/08


Share your gift and talents
Listen with your heart.
Do the things you dream about
But don't have time to start.
Pick a bouquet of flowers
Show someone that you care.
Be gracious and forgiving
Life is never fair.
Hold on to your courage
You may need it down the road.
We all have a cross to bear
It can be a heavy load.
If you practice all these things
No matter where you roam.
You may find both sun and rain
But you'll never be alone.

-Author Unknown


*On a side note, next to the column was the daily horoscopes. I also thought I would share mine with you as well... and if your a fellow Scorpio, listen closely :)

January 1, 2009

Scorpio (Oct.24-Nov. 21) Learning is a key enterprise for you this year and you're already engaged in the process of mental expansion. Regardless of the subject matter, going from ignorance to mastery is a thrilling journey.

...really gets you thinking huh!


Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. -Oprah Winfrey

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin